Welcome to the EEFOREST homepage!
EEFOREST Project aims to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of awareness campaigns.
This project is co-funded at 50% by the European Commission, LIFE + Information and Communication Programme.
LIFE + is a financial instrument for the environment of the European Commission. Its aim is to contribute to the implementation, updating and development of environmental policy and legislation including the integration of environment into other policies, thereby contributing to sustainable development. It has a component dedicated to Information and Communication.
LIFE + Information and Communication main objectives:
- Disseminate information and promote awareness regarding environmental issues, particularly the prevention of forest fires;
- Support accompanying measures, such as information, communication actions and campaigns, conferences and training, including training on forest fire prevention.
- The state or quality of being efficient; competency in performance.
- Accomplishment of or ability to accomplish a job with a minimum expenditure of time and effort:
- Adequate to accomplish a purpose; producing the intended or expected result: effective teaching methods; effective steps toward peace.